Burris scope users tend to be pretty hardcore and even our very modestly priced Fullfield TAC 30mm scopes are up to the severe duty requirements put upon them by these hardcore shooters. These scopes feature excellent quality lenses and the highly efficient index matched HiLume multi coating on every lens surface to assure a bright, clear and high resolving sight picture. Each main tube is constructed of aircraft grade 6061T6 aluminum. Double spring tension and an oversized ball joint secures the hand fitted internal zoom assembly. The adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel on steel, with audible clicks. The bottom line is unfailing shot to shot accuracy, no matter how extreme the conditions or how heavy a magnum with which the scope becomes partner.
Specifications and Features:
- HiLume multi coating for bright, clear image
- TAC-2 Low Profile Tactical Adjustment Knobs
- Extremely lightweight, 25%-50% less than scopes in class
- Constructed of aircraft grade 6061T6 aluminum
- Double spring tension and oversized ball joint secures hand fitted zoom assembly
- Posi-Lock is a coil spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and securely locks accuracy into place
- Purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen
- Recoil, water and fogproof tested
- Specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage
- Reticle: Ballistic CQ
- Finish: Matte
- Features: LRS
- Field of View at 100 yards: 100 - 32
- Exit Pupil: 24 - 6
- Click Value at 100 yards: .5"
- Max Adjustment at 100 yards: 130"
- Eye Relief: 3.5-4.0"
- Length: 11.3"
- Weight: 17 oz
- FastFire II with 4 MOA Red Dot
- P.E.P.R. Mount