LaRue Tactical LT104 SPR Series 1.5 Inch Optic Scope Flattop Rail Mount
The LT104 is the best mount made for attaching high-power rifle scopes onto flattop-style rifles, period. The LT104 places the center-line of the optic 1.5" above the top of the rail for optimum cheek weld with a variety of flattop platform rifles. The cantilever positions the scope out front over the hand guard, eliminating the need to span from the receiver to the hand guard. The cantilever also allows the shooter to obtain proper eye relief.
The popularity of the SPR series of mounts is partially due to the innovative backbone that connects the split vertical rings. This design provides a more robust platform for the optics, increases repeat-ability, and eliminates the need for time-consuming lapping. The rings are precision-machined with the tightest tolerances, and feature threaded steel inserts, built to withstand a lifetime of abuse.
Like all LaRue Tactical mounts, it is precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and anodized. The locking LaRue Speed Levers provide outstanding return to zero; the optic can be removed, and replaced, without loss of zero. Guaranteed. Assembly and adjustment only takes a few minutes, then off to the range. For a more semi permanent mount, the VFZ (Vectored Force Zero) configuration is your best choice.
- Brand: LaRue Tactical
- SKU: LT104
- Places the center-line of the optic 1.5" above the top of the rail for optimum cheek weld
- Cantilever positions the scope out front over the hand guard, eliminating the need to span from the receiver to the hand guard
- Innovative backbone that connects the split vertical rings
- Increases repeat-ability and eliminates the need for time-consuming lapping
- Precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and anodized